A common question that I get asked a lot is, how do I change my Gmail account theme? Well, today we’re going to cover that subject in case you still don’t know how to do it. The process is quite simple and quick, simply follow the steps below.
How to Change Gmail Theme – Step by Step Tutorial
1. Visit Gmail’s login page and sign in to your account.
2. Click “Settings”, the button is located on the upper right side of your screen.
3. Select “Themes” from the drop down menu.
4. Choose a theme from the themes menu.
5. Click on the Theme that you like and your Gmail theme will instantly change to the one that you’ve selected.
That’s it, as you can see changing your Gmail’s account theme is easy and quick. If you have problems when trying to change your theme let us know by leaving us a message and we’ll help you out as soon as we read it. If this tutorial was useful for you then please show us support by clicking on +1, like or tweet. However, if you prefer sharing this page via other social networks, feel free to do so.