Your Gmail password is vital in order to login to your account, if you lose it or forget it for good you won’t be able to sign in ever again. If you lost your password or if you simply want to change it follow the steps below. We will also show you the url for direct login in Gmail with username and password.
How to Recover Your Gmail Password (Ideal for those who forgot or lost their passwords)
1. Go to Gmail.com
2. Click the link that says “Can’t access your account?”
3. Select one of the three options in the next page and follow the instructions.
The three options are:
- I don’t know my password.
- I don’t know my username.
- I’m having problems signing in.
Choose one and follow the steps.
How to Change Your Gmail Login Password (Ideal for those who have weak passwords)
1. Go to www.Gmail.com and login.
2. Click your username at the top right side of your screen.
3. Click “Account”
4. Click the link that says “Manage Security”.
5. Click “Change Password”.
6. Select a new password, save and you are done!
Secure URL for Direct Login With Username and Password