Before you can login to your Gmail account you will first have to create one, if you haven’t registered yet for Google’s email service, then simply follow the steps that you’ll find on this page and you’ll be good to go in a matter of seconds. By following the steps outlined below you will learn how to create a new email account for free, it doesn’t matter if you are experienced with computers and internet or not, if you pay attention and follow this guide you won’t have any problems at all.
Gmail Sign Up – Step by Step Tutorial
1. Visit Gmail’s sign up page.
2. Click the red button located at the top right side of your screen that says “Create an Account”.
3. Fill in the registration form. The first step is to enter your first and last name.
4. Choose your username, it will look something like “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
5. Create a password and then type it in again to make sure that it is the right one.
6. Specify your date of birth and gender.
7. Enter your mobile phone in order to verify your account via a call.
8. Enter your current email address if you already have one. (This step is optional)
9. Type in the captcha code to prove that you are not a robot.
11. Click the blue button located at the bottom of the page that says “Next Step” and follow instructions to complete the registration process. The rest is simple, you will be asked to add a photo of yourself and other information.
As you can see the Gmail sign up process is quite simple. If you have any problems at all please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as we read it. Have fun!